Make your life easier—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hotter temperatures appear. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Garoken Energy Co. Inc. pro each year. This is important to keep your unit working for the long haul. The technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and look for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your air conditioner, which can cut off airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the winter, make sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for big repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Garoken Energy Co. Inc. service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement requirements. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is running at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your space healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Garoken Energy Co. Inc. team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.