Don’t lead into your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Garoken Energy Co. Inc. technician. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but routine air conditioner service can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool all season long. These regular tune-ups do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner working as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be maintained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are receiving full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Beaverton are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to fail. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or repairs in the middle of the season. Our experts can find signals and reveal trouble for your air conditioner and notify you long before any troubles surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its top performance, you could notice a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be running properly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Technicians will always look at these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and adjust things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be examined during a service visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also make the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our professionals will check that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outdoor or interior coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will guarantee that all operating parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our pros at Garoken Energy Co. Inc. in Beaverton deliver top-notch and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 503-374-1934.