No matter what season it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all depend on in our homes: comfort. Or actually, that our air conditioner and furnace will work smoothly and keep us comfortable. This steady comfort through the shifts of the seasons can only be accomplished through regularly scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners postpone or forget about, but now is the perfect time to have your air conditioner checked before the warm spring air arrives. These services on your system not only ensure your comfort, but they also can detect and fix budding problems before they fully appear.
Here are a couple of things you can expect from the professionals during an air conditioner tune-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is working at its best and that they are unobstructed of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to guarantee that there isn’t a dirty filter requiring your system to work harder than it usually does, decreasing the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to check that they are at the proper levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can hinder the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to find if there are any likely problems that they might need to check back with moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The experts at Garoken Energy Co. Inc. know exactly how to keep your heating and cooling system working at top performance. You should never have to settle without your comfort because of trouble with your air conditioner – maintain your investment and let our experts at Garoken Energy Co. Inc. keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 503-374-1934 or schedule an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system through maintenance today.