There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Beaverton, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to consider annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees may help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Garoken Energy Co. Inc. pro drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few simple ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures dip in Beaverton. Whether you’re calling to arrange annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the experts at Garoken Energy Co. Inc. a call at 503-374-1934 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.